Grand Marian Saigon apartment for sale, area 126m2, 3 bedrooms, 100% loan support

Visited 255 times , 1 Visits today

More Photos of The Property

Property Detail

Note: The above price is subject to change by landlord without prior notice. Price and availability have to checked at the time or enquiry.
Chat with Us:
Home Information
  • Price

    : $2,022,400 

  • Type

    : Sale

  • Bedrooms

    : 3

  • Bathrooms

    : 2

  • Area

    : 126 Sq. M

  • Address

    : 02 Ton Duc Thang street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC

Property Description

Selling 3-bedroom apartment at Grand Marina project, the first most expensive Mariott branded apartment complex in Vietnam. The apartment has a wall area of ​​126.4m2, a clear area of ​​​​112.6m2, including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Estimated selling price: $16,000/m2 ~ $2,022,400/ 126,4m2

Officially received booking 500 million vnd/booking.
Financing loan up to 100% for 36 months.

——————-

Expected information for your reference:
– Project name: Grand Marina Saigon.
– Location: No. 2 – Ton Duc Thang – Ben Nghe Ward – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh City.
– Investor: Masterise Homes.
– Scale: 10ha (3 apartment blocks, 1 commercial center block).
+ Apartment: 2 blocks with 47 floors, 1 block with 36 floors.
+ 60-storey shopping mall block.
– Type of product: High-class apartment, shophouse, officetel, service, office, commercial.
– Expected implementation time: 2nd quarter of 2021.
– Expected completion time: Quarter 2/2024.
– Legal: Pink book for each apartment, long-term ownership for Vietnamese and 50 years for foreigners.
Basic information and policies of the project.

Free Management 36 months.
36-month principal grace period for 70% of the apartment value.
100% loan support. Grand Marina apartments can borrow 70% of the original debt, and the remaining 30% can be used as collateral.

It is expected to open for sale 2 towers: Lake Tower and Cove Tower.

Lake Tower – Marriott.
– 3 Basements – 47 Floors.
– Type of development: Long-term ownership & 50 years.
– Design: Studio, 1BR, 1BR +, 2BRs, 3BRs.

Cove Tower – JW Marriott.
– 47 Floors – 4 Basements.
– Type of Development: Owning 50 years & Long-term.
– Design: Studio, 1BR, 1BR+, 2BRs, DualKey.
Handover standard: Full luxury furniture from Marriott standards.
Management of apartments according to five-star Marriott standards.

Grand Marina Utilities: internal area. Children’s playroom. Reception hall. Reception hall. Gym. Clubhouse. Library. Theatre. Shopping. Infinity pool. Swimming pool for adults. BBQ Garden. Children’s playground. Multipurpose lawn. Outdoor sports area. Downtown. Restaurant. Marina.

ho-boi-du-an-masterise-marina-one

cong-vien-bo-song-du-an-can-ho-masterise-marina-one

Property Map

Location : 02 Ton Duc Thang street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC

Similar Properties

top

Send to Friend

Email Agent for Penthouse Saigon Pearl apartment for sale 230sqm

HOTLINE
0919 462 121
0933 235 111

Call Now SMS Zalo Whatapps