1) Review of the location of Empire City District 2:
+ Located between Thu Thiem tunnel, and Thu Thiem bridge 3 should connect to District 1 and District 4 fast.
+ Located on the important roads of Thu Thiem such as Roundabout, lake roads help to connect through the urban areas in Thu Thiem extremely convenient.
+ Surrounding the whole is the urban super large Hall of Quang Minh, Eco Smart City, Vinh Hoi Khanh Hoi …
+ Easy to move into central or urban areas: Thu Thiem Tunnel, Thu Thiem 3 Bridge, Vong Cung Street, Ven Lake …
+ Riverbank stretching across the view of Dragon House, Center District 1 and District 4
The 86-storey building is the tallest building in Vietnam. What was the big city of Thu Thiem created by the big city?
The investor of the Empire City project is the Venture City Venture Company Limited. This is a 50% -50% joint venture between domestic partner Tien Phuoc Tran Thai and foreign partner Denver Power (UK) of Gaw Capital Partners.
a) Tien Phuoc is not too familiar with the real estate market in Vietnam when there are many large projects such as:
+ 5 star hotel Le Meridien Saigon – Ton Duc Thang District 1-15
+ Estella Apartment District 2 – Combined with Keppel Land
+ South Rach Urban project Palm City – Combined with Keppel Land – Being sold
Cam Ranh Spa Resort Project
+ Senturia Eco Resort Residential Garden District 2 – Being sold
b) Gaw Capital Partner is also a huge name in the world. In Vietnam, in addition to contributing capital to Empire City, this finance group has just acquired four projects belonging to Indochina Financial Group:
+ Indochina Plaza Hanoi
+ Hyatt Resort Danang
+ Montgomerie Links Danang Golf Resort Project
+ Riversite Service Apartment project in HCM
With the huge potentials of the City of King’s Venture Co., Ltd, the two major cities will soon become the most urbanized city in Thu Thiem Urban Area 2.
2) Highlights of Empire City Apartments, Hotels, Offices and Shopping Centers:
This metropolis is designed by the world’s leading design unit KPF Group – Kohn Pedersen Fox of the United States. This is a well-known corporation with high-class buildings and cities around the world and great prestige.
The Empire City project ensures all four desirable elements of a leading urban area: modernity, sophistication, a good living environment, and a vibrant community.
– The 86-storey observation tower is the tallest building in Vietnam, a symbol of prosperity.
– It is the central pedestrian square of up to 600m, with two shopping centers, restaurants and luxury dining.
And You can feel more about this project by looking over hundreds of KPF works around the world. All are symbols of luxury, top class world.
Subtlety: With the terrain bordering the Saigon River overlooking District 1, KPF has designed buildings in Empire City with features such as:
– The elevation of the buildings decreases from the center to the river bank and is located at each other, ensuring a clear view of the entire block.
– The buildings are designed with green bancongs, and the building is windy, along the liner system that creates the ventilation of the river wind throughout the apartment.
In the middle of the apartment block is the park system, along with the commercial center pedestrian walkway project to create beautiful views of the district.
Great living environment:
– Empire City, which is adjacent to the big river, is located right next to Thu Thiem’s 17.9 hectares of ecologically-rich wetland reserves, so the atmosphere and environment are extremely fresh.
– With modern and state-of-the-art security systems, Empire City ensures absolute safety for all your family members.
– Resident community
3) Empire City Project: The complex consists of apartments, hotels, offices and commercial centers.
And The highlight is the 86-story observation tower
Status: commenced construction by the end of 2015
Owner: Tien Phuoc – Tran Thai Joint Venture – Gaw Capital Partner
Scale: 14.5 ha | Total floor area of construction: 730,000 m2
Total investment cost: 1.2 billion USD
Thu Thiem urban area District 2 information:
Thu Thiem urban area with a size of 657 hectares is planned to be the new administrative center of Saigon (re-planning 2003). Thu Thiem urban area is selected along the East bank of the Saigon River bordering Districts 1, 4, 7 and Binh Thanh.
Thu Thiem traffic have been and have come into using and will be formed in the future?
– From 2008, Thu Thiem bridge was officially opened. In 2011, when Thu Thiem Tunnel connected District 1 and District 2 into operation along Mai Chi Tho Highway, Thu Thiem started to move.
– By 2015, Thu Thiem urban area will mark a new development with the key project of Thu Thiem’s Thu Thiem urban area. Currently, the central core of the Sala project has been basically completed and the investor has begun handing over the inhabitants.
– Currently in 2016, Thu Thiem urban area has some construction roads from 2014 such as Vung Cung street, north-south axis road and Thu Thiem central lake road. Traffic.
Particular attention should be paid to a number of major items that strongly influence the development of the East bank of the Saigon River in general and the Thu Thiem urban area in particular:
+ Thu Thiem 2 Bridge linking Ton Duc Thang Street District 1 – Construction is ongoing and will be opened in 2018 to become an important bridge linking District 1 center.
+ Thu Thiem 3 bridge linking Nguyen Tat Thanh, District 4, Khanh Hoi port (next to Khanh Hoi port urban area) is currently planned.
+ Thu Thiem Bridge 4 connects directly to Nguyen Van Linh Street District 7 – Being planned.
+ Pedestrian bridge connecting Thu Thiem riverside park and Me Linh construction site in District 1: Being held to host international design contest
—> By 2018, Thu Thiem 2 will be put into use, connecting traffic to District 1 center more conveniently.