Apartment for sale Vista Verde have area 136m2 3 bedrooms

Visited 44 times , 1 Visits today

More Photos of The Property

Property Detail

Note: The above price is subject to change by landlord without prior notice. Price and availability have to checked at the time or enquiry.
Chat with Us:
Home Information
  • Price

    : $281,782 

  • Type

    : Sale

  • Bedrooms

    : 3

  • Bathrooms

    : 2

  • Area

    : 136 Sq. M

  • Address

    : 998 Dong Van Cong Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2

  • City

    : Ho Chi Minh City

Property Description

Vista Verde Apartment is located at 998 Dong Van Cong Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, in the administrative center of district 2. This is the most favorable location in District 2, from here overlooking the river center of Sai. As close as the Bitexco building, transportation is also extremely convenient.

Apartment Vista Verde District 2 is designed with 3 bedrooms, total area 136m2, including 1 spacious living room, 2 toilets, kitchen and dining table, apartment was completed.

Price sell: 6.481 billion ~ 47.6 million / m2 (payment 20% of receiving house, the remaining 80% payment within 2.5 years)

Utilities for living at Vista Verde such as:
– Difficulties: waterfalls, fountains, lotus ponds, oasis, hanging gardens in Babylon, tropical garden, aerial garden (27th floor) …
– Health benefits: 600m2 resort swimming pool, tennis court, 360-room Gym, multi-purpose room.
– Shopping – Entertainment: shopping street, entertainment street, children’s play area ..

Please contact us via hotline: ? 0919462121 – ?0902679568 for best advice.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Property Map

Location : 998 Dong Van Cong Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2

Similar Properties

top

Send to Friend

Email Agent for Ben Thanh Luxury Apartment for sale in district 1 hcmc

HOTLINE
0936 746 571
0902 679 568

Call Now SMS Zalo Whatapps