1BR apartment with river view at Grand Marina Saigon, area 50m2, booking 250 million to choose a nice apartment

Visited 85 times , 1 Visits today

More Photos of The Property

Property Detail

Note: The above price is subject to change by landlord without prior notice. Price and availability have to checked at the time or enquiry.
Chat with Us:
Home Information
  • Price

    : $811,200 

  • Type

    : Sale

  • Bedrooms

    : 1

  • Bathrooms

    : 1

  • Area

    : 50 Sq. M

  • Address

    : 02 Ton Duc Thang street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC

Property Description

Grand Marian Saigon luxury apartment for sale in District 1, 1 bedroom apartment with wall area of ​​50.7m2, clear area 44.9m2, design including 1 bedroom, 1 WC, hand over high-class furniture
Estimated selling price: $16,000/m2 ~ $811,200/ 50.7m2

Only 250 million vnd/booking with the privilege of choosing a beautiful apartment before the opening date
Free Management 36 months.
36-month principal grace period for 70% of the apartment value.
100% loan support. Grand Marina apartments can borrow 70% of the original loan, and the remaining 30% can be used as collateral.

– Own the world’s largest luxury apartment without using cash with many privileges that no other project has ever brought.
– Be one of the future owners of the world’s largest luxury boutique right at the golden location – the historic land of Saigon.
– Served by 5 star hotel management brand in the world.
– Join the world’s super-rich elite community.
– Own the VIP membership card of the Marriott system in the world and exclusive privileges for Marriott members.
– Confirm the owner’s position with the world.

Project overview:
The project has 4 Lake buildings managed by Marriott, SEA buildings operated by Marriott and JW Marriott.
Management, COVE, LAGOON buildings are managed by JW Marriott.
SEA, COVE, LAGOON buildings open tunnels, Lake buildings open tunnels.
There will be apartments for long-term ownership, and apartments for only 50 years.
The utility Marriott buildings are on the 2nd, 3rd and 46th floors.
The utility JW Marriott buildings are on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.

Phase 1 to open and sell 2 towers: The price between the two brands will be different.
Lake Tower – Marriott.
47 floors, 3 basements.
Type: 1BR, 1BR+, 2BRs & 3BRs.
COVE Tower – JW Marriott.
47 floors, 4 basements.
Type: 1BR, 1BR+, 2BRs & DualKey.
Price from 333.915 million/m2 with 4 views: River view, vegetation view, Ton Duc Thang – Nguyen Huu Canh view.
1Br ~ 60m2.
1 + 1 Brs ~ 70 – 75m2.
2 Brs – 95 – 106m2.
3 Brs 144 – 149 m2.
Dualkey 166 – 172m2.

Mặt bằng căn hộ Masteri Marina One




Property Map

Location : 02 Ton Duc Thang street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC

Similar Properties


Send to Friend

Email Agent for Penthouse Saigon Pearl apartment for sale 230sqm

0936 746 571
0902 679 568

Call Now SMS Zalo Whatapps